Brady Rothrock joined Sprint in 2012 and currently works as a Data Scientist within the Internal Audit Technology Team. He performs and guides data analytic projects in audit areas spanning retail, finance, operations, and enterprise risk management.
He continues his education and is pursuing a Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics while also holding a Certificate in Data Science. His focus is on the integration of data science technology and techniques into Sprint’s Internal Audit function while discovering innovative approaches to enhance the utilized risk-based auditing model.
Prior to joining Sprint, he obtained his Certified Public Account (CPA) license and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation before entering the field of data analysis. He serves as a local user group leader for an industry specific analytic tool, as well as, the Technology Director for the Kansas City Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. His spare time is spent researching Machine Learning models and Sabermetrics (the application of statistical analysis to baseball data).
- He has a son who is 12 weeks old
- He attends Comic Conventions (Comicon) in the Midwest
- He had coffee once with Bill James, the godfather of Sabermetrics
- His family is full of Disney superfans
- He loves watching American Ninja Warrior and wishes there was a Ninja Gym in Lawrence, KS