KU Boot Camps equip you with the essential skills to help guide you down a path to success in today’s digital world. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects and applications in our coding and data analytics programs to demonstrate your working knowledge.
- You will tap into KU Boot Camps’ extensive career support and gain access to a wide array of professional development resources.
- Our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
University of Kansas Boot Camps are offered through University of Kansas Lifelong & Professional Education in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, data analytics or cybersecurity students learn the key skills to make their mark in the industry.
- Students gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, recruiting, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- A robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Kansas Lifelong & Professional Education, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics and cybersecurity skills.