COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
KU Boot Camps equip you with the essential skills to help guide you down a path to success in today’s digital world. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data analytics, and digital marketing programs to demonstrate your working knowledge.
- You will tap into KU Boot Camps’ extensive career support and gain access to a wide array of professional development resources.
- Our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
University of Kansas Boot Camps are offered through University of Kansas Lifelong & Professional Education in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or tech project management students learn the key skills to make their mark in the industry.
- Students gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, recruiting, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- A robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Kansas Lifelong & Professional Education, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics, digital marketing, or tech project management skills.