KU Boot Camps equip you with the essential skills to help guide you down a path to success in today’s digital world. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
- Our programs cover the most in-demand skills* across web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge.
- You will tap into KU Boot Camps’ extensive career support and gain access to a wide array of professional development resources.
- Our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
University of Kansas Boot Camps were created to prepare students with the skills and network needed to capitalize on today’s digital economy.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity students learn the key skills to make their mark in the industry.
- Students gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, recruiting, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- A robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency.