To speak to an admissions advisor: (913) 439-1919
Get Program Info
KU CODING BOOT CAMP
Become a Web Developer
in 24 Weeks
Class starts April 10
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond.
- Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
What Students Receive
- A Certificate of Completion from The University of Kansas showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director post-graduation.
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
What Graduates Earn
- Access to our curated network of employers looking to hire Coding Boot Camp graduates.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.
About The University of Kansas
The University of Kansas is a major comprehensive research and teaching university. The university’s mission is to lift students and society by educating leaders, building healthy communities and making discoveries that change the world. The KU Edwards Campus is KU’s campus in Overland Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the program start?
- Class begins April 10, 2018
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Can I keep working while studying at KU Coding Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program is designed for working professionals who are actively seeking a career change.
- How long is the course?
- Students will complete the program in six months.
- Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training. In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to strengthen their portfolio.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming before enrolling?
- No. While having some background can help, our pre-course tutorials will get you up to speed and ready to start learning on Day 1.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Overland Park or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study web development without leaving work.
- Students benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the Overland Park market.