Classes begin quarterly at the KU Edwards Campus
Learn to Code in 24 Weeks
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets for web developers. At the University of Kansas Coding Boot Camp, our full-stack program teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your newfound skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers and other web developers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education, demonstrating your achievement.
Our 24-week, part-time program offers a rigorous and rewarding experience. Through live classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our programs are intensive and require serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this program could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company.
- You want to supplement your income through freelancing as a web developer.
- You want to gain new skills and be more productive in your current job.
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product.
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school.
Knowledge you will gain:
The part-time program at KU Coding Boot Camp teaches a full-stack curriculum, allowing students to graduate with the key skills needed for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Internet Marketing (SEO, Semantic HTML)