To speak to an admissions advisor: (913) 956-0960
Get Program Info
KU DATA ANALYTICS BOOT CAMP
Learn Data Analytics
in 24 Weeks
Class starts May 29
- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, health care, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
What Students Receive
- Students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will work with you throughout the program and prepare you to be Employer Competitive.
What Graduates Earn
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director post-graduation.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
About The University of Kansas
The University of Kansas is a major comprehensive research and teaching university. The university’s mission is to lift students and society by educating leaders, building healthy communities and making discoveries that change the world. The KU Edwards Campus is KU’s campus in Overland Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the program start?
- Class begins May 29, 2018
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Can I keep working while studying at KU Data Analytics Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- The program is part-time. Students can complete it in under six months (24 weeks).
- Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data analytics before applying?
- No programming experience is required, however, is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Overland Park or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- Students benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the Overland Park market.